Saturday 8 August 2015

NEW RATING SYSTEM!

Hi Bookworms,
This is just a very quick update, because a few minutes after this goes up, I will be posting another post!

I just wanted to make up a rating system, so I have something more reliable to rate books/movies/whatever on.

Right, I'm going to be using this symbol:


One Deathly Hallows symbol means terrible. Poor. I hated it. 
Two Deathly Hallows symbols means it wasn't the worst book I've read, but still pretty bad.
Three  Deathly Hallows symbols means it was average. Not super amazing, but not bad, either. 
Four  Deathly Hallows symbols means pretty epic. I would definitely recommend this book to lots of people.
Five  Deathly Hallows symbols means it has been added to my favourite books of all time list, and you will be hearing a lot about this book in the future! 

I will rating my books this way from now on! 
Bye for now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment