Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Cahill Witch Chronicles

Hi Fellow Bookworms!
I have recently discovered my new favourite book! It's called Born Wicked by a woman called Jessica Spotswood. And Oh. My. Goodness... Jessica has to be a witch. She just has to be, to be able to write such an incredible novel, and an almost just as good sequel called Star Cursed... and hopefully a very awesome third novel that I am yet to read!

Here is an awesome book trailer I found for it:


So... as you can probably tell.. there is a little bit of romance and two epic OTPs for you to ship... BUT that does not mean that the main character, Cate Cahill is a soppy love-swooning fail of a book character... no. She is a witch, and it has been predicted that she will be the most powerful one in a century. But with her mother dead, and with only a warning from her unknown godmother, who is apparently locked up in prison to guide her, she must get all the help she can get to look after her two sisters, Maura and Tess. The only problem is... Who can she trust?
This novel is amazing, with loads of gasp-worthy plot twists and humour that will have you rolling on the floor in stitches!

The second book, Star Cursed, I found a little harder to get into, but once I got going, I was ripping through it in utter suspense. However. The ending. Oh. My Gosh I hate the ending with an absolute passion. It was mean and horrible, and none of the libraries where I live have the third one!!! Neither to the book shops!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH


But I would give Born Wicked 10/10 and Star Cursed 9/10.

They were both so so so amazing!!!! You have to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment