Sunday 29 March 2015

Hi Guys!
Sorry, it's been absolutely ages, but I am going to try to start posting again!
I've decided to kick my first post off with some reading goals for the year!

What are your reading goals for 2015?

1. I would like to read four books with 550+ pages!

2. I would like to read 2 graphic novels (I have some good ones in mind!)

3. I would like to kick 20 books off of my tbr pile! I have already read a few, including Beautiful Creatures, Fear, Fangirl, Cinder, Eleanor and Park, Bloodlines and The Knife of Never Letting Go, so I guess only 13 more to go!

4. I would like to finish 3 trilogies and 5 series! I plan on finishing The Knife of Never Letting Go Trilogy, Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy (I need one more!) and I plan on starting and finishing the Mortal Instruments series, the Gone series, The Heroes of Olympus series, The Skulduggery Pleasant Series and the Cinder series. I might also get around to reading the Throne of Glass series!

5. I would like to read more John Green books and more Michael Grant books

Those are a few..  I might do a new post halfway through the year on more reading goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment